More questions for u to answer? *In the song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini," which is yellow-the bikini or the polka dots?
*Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
*Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?
*Whats a question with no answer called?
*If there was a crumb on the table and you cut it in half, would you have two crumbs or two halves of a crumb?
*Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look just like the criminal they are playing?
*Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?
*Why is there a top line on lined paper if we never use it?
*If mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?
*If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?
*Why is Charlie short for Charles if they are both the same number of letters?
1. The polka dots(yellow polka dot)
2. he didn't lay them, he just carries and easter is about cute little animals.
3. To be aware that the ball is (above your head)
4. Rhetorical, or a question with no answer
5. two crumbs because your mom would ask "why are their CRUMBS on the table.
8. Because the top line is below the margiren whch is for the header.
9. Yes, earth-mars quakes
10. Yes, people are that greedy to turn them selves in for money.
11. Because Charles is more a a name like Allison, but people just say ally. Just nicknames i guess.